• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super Talent RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mekks

I had issues with my 4x Super Talent drives. I RMAed them and Super Talent received them on the 21st of last month, James S contacted me right away and worked hand in hand with me to verify the drive issues, He was very helpful and understanding about my problems. On July 28th he told me he verified the issues and the drives would be replaced with the new (smaller and slower) models. That upset me but I had no choice but to agree or get my broken drives back.

It is now the 23th of August and I still do not have my drives, they have not been shipped and Super Talent email reply's ask me to "wait, it can take upto 3 weeks".... It has been over a month now. The drives where said to be replaced almost 30 days ago!

I have had to barrow a spare platter disk from my office just so that I can use my PC at home. What started off as a great RMA has turned into the longest I have ever dealt with. At this point I do not even know what to say. I'm getting Slower, Smaller drives 2 months later?

RMA No Created Date Package Received Package Shipped Status
583728 July 18, 2011 July 21, 2011 14:20:41 via MAIL In processing

One thing I have noticed with many companies - once they have your money, the speed at which they react to things is S.L.O.W. The only good RMA experience I have had was EVGA. I'd be making a phone call to Super Talent and pointing out that they have breached / exceeded their contractual agreement with their customer with regards to their RMA process.

I posted this same thing on about 4 forums, and the SuperTalent forums. Next day I get a tracking number.

Will post back after I get the drives.

Back