• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Boise area LAN?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kaltag

Hello thar. :). I haven't seen the Boise/Idaho area represented much in these forums and thought it might be a fun idea to organize a LAN of maybe 20-30 people? My tenants are moving out so I'll have an empty house to use for a few weeks :D. I'm not sure if there is enough interest in this to warrant the effort, and if not, no big deal. If there are any OCF members in the Boise/Nampa/Meridian/Idaho area that would be interested please post here and we'll see if we can make something happen. It would probably be within the next 4-5 weeks.

What a hoot! I'm in Burns,Or. and am actually moving to the Boise area in the next few weeks. Also am interested in some coldplay; LN2 or dice action with somebody. Am busy right now packing and getting the house ready for the market. Will be in Boise tomorrow, the 25th, and again on Monday and Tuesday. Then will know more about my schedule of moving.

What kind of empty house? I'm looking for a rental.

What a hoot! I'm in Burns,Or. and am actually moving to the Boise area in the next few weeks. Also am interested in some coldplay; LN2 or dice action with somebody. Am busy right now packing and getting the house ready for the market. Will be in Boise tomorrow, the 25th, and again on Monday and Tuesday. Then will know more about my schedule of moving.

What kind of empty house? I'm looking for a rental.

Well that's one maybe :). PM sent.

Back