• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need your input or experiences

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

murdoch

Its been asked before, hey probably once a week. But I need some input on what would be the best motherboard for a tualitan. Now What I am looking for in particular is one that is o/c friendly has 1/5 dividers and the appropriate agp divider at those high fsb.Currently i am using 150 fsb would like to go higher in the future and want the goods to do so. I will be using at least 750 megs of ram so probably a via chipset will be desired. Now I know all about gigabytes but Like I said the intel version won't handle the apropriate ram and besides I can't get one around here.How about giga's via version any good. The problem I have found is unless you got the board in front of you and your in the bios rarely does the specs on the boards tell you what you want to know. I have asked this question before but in cyberland that was generations ago. Figured I would get the board now and then wait till march for the new stepping for tualitan(maybe the 1.3T will have some new sspecs too hymmm)

I dunno of any single CPU board that uses it, but the VIA Pro266T chipset on a board might be something neat to have due to its DDR capability and exclusivity; VIA Tualatin boards seem to favor the Pro133T chipset. The Iwill DVD266u-RN dually uses the Pro266T chipset but that's all I know about the board.

Back