• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tweak award bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do a search for wpcredit and wpcrset on the web. These are the two programs you need to tweak up the board. You should also find some sites with tutorials on them. Or do you mean which settings to start with in BIOS?

i tried wpcedit but

it does not seem to be able to help me out
using sisoft to see if there where change i notice very little change or even lower performance, an other problem i find with it is there a site that tell you what are all the setting i found a lot of site that tell you to set interleaving to 4 but my chipset is already set to 4 so...
still a thank you :) for the help :cool:

Set the four memory register banks to a setting of "12" this will give you a pretty good boost, it's the most aggressive mem timings (Not avail in bios)so make sure you have good ram like kingmax or corsair. This is the setting I did permanently use with wpcrset.

The interleaving setting is only for older chipsets than the 694X.

problem with

is it possible that it does not work with win 2000 because the last time i used it i had win me

when i open it

sorry i realy do not know why it wasnt working the other now it is

ahhh the joy of pc working:rolleyes:

Back