• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P4s333 Bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chepaman

I hear that there are modified or hacked Bios's for the P4s333 asus board that may help in overclocking the fsb higher.

Where might I get these bios's?

Thanks

Asus's ftp in germany m8,version 1004c.
It has 2 more memory divider option with 4:5 available over133fsb.

Hello!

Has anyone experience with bios 1004? It's because with my 1003, when setting fsb higher 133hz booting just stops.

thanks max

Just go about downloading the 1005 bios, but when you are at the page just change the "1005" to "1004c" in the address bar and it will bring you to the right link.

1005 final can now be downloaded here:
http://www.asuscom.de/support/techmain/technical.htm

Stupid win 2000: I followed the motherboard manual and wanted create a bootable disk with "format a:/s" (to put the old and also new bios on), and had to notice this is obviously not supported any more in win2000! Great, really great! :mad:

Anyone can help? format a: works, but whats needed more for bootable disk, maybe some/which files? Thanks!!! Max

((I have linux, and windows 2000 only in vmware-client with it's own special bios, so no Live-Update possible i guess))

....ok, just solved it! :) With BIOS 1.005 i can reach little more - hihi - 136Hz. Looks like my SCSI-Stuff makes problems with even little values outside specs. Lucky me I choose for P4 with close secure reaching 133Hz so inside specs.

Last edited:
You can use any boot disk. Just use an old win98 boot disk or even a dos disk, then when your in pure dos put in the disk that has the bios and aflash on it.

Well, I´m trying to take the 1004c from the german page about a week now, and probably I´m just too stupid to do that, or the file is not available anymore. Can anyone send this little file to me? I´ll greatfull thank you.:eh?:

Back