• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Exceleram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S02

I bought 2 of these today, R90 is about $10.87 per stick.

I had them running on my rig earlier today @ 1600 9-9-9-24 1.5v(only setting I fully tested, was stable), then I had to take ocz reapers, because it just didn't want to boot on my brothers rig, which is identical to mine by the way(excelerams are fine in dual with the 1600 cl9 at 1.5v on his):eh?:.

Anyway, I'd like to know, who has bought exceleram ram, what kind you bought, what you clocked it to, and if you compared it to any other rams:shrug:. (All excelerams I've seen have been powerchips)

I ran sisandra and the ocz's clocked to what they are in my sig, compared to the exceleram at the above setting, had almost 114% more bandwidth.

I really wanted to see what those modules could do.:confused:

How did you test it when you said it was stable at 1600? What software did you use to stress it?

Memtest(v4.0) first for 10 tests(I always test before booting into my os), then I ran intelburntest(v2.52 on XtremeTestMode) with 200mb free to spare(out of 3.2) for 10 tests. Then ran prime95 on blend for 3hours, then checked bandwidth on sisandra, which was almost 19 overclocked to 1600cl9(dual channel).

After that my brother came to me and showed me how his pc refused to boot with ocz's, we swapped and and checked if it was stable with those oc'd setting, it was, and the ocz's are fine in my pc.(had quite a tedious day)

Back