• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BE6-II v.2.0 info needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trainwreck

Frist off I could use a manual !!! I have a 650 pIII and want to OCit how do i get started and what is this MoBo capable of I paid $ 50 bucks so I'm hoping it will work out for my OC needs to start out any help and guidance will be appreciated.

can I adjust the fsb and change the multiplier from windows .

Last edited:
Abit's homepage is the place for your manual, BIOS updates, etc. Here is the link from their site for the .pdf manual for a BE6-2 (didn't see one for rev2).

Unless you're using an engineering sample CPU you won't be able to adjust the multiplier anywhere. Intel CPUs have been multiplier locked for a few years.

There are a couple of software utilities that will allow you to change the bus speed from Windows, but your board has both DIP switches and SoftMenu (BIOS adjustable CPU settings). I'd go with Softmenu.

If you haven't read the Beginner's Guides on the front page, there may be some information that could be of use to you.

thanks i'll check the front page but the link doesn't work i get the same page not found all the time from the abit site

Back