• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heads up: Shoprunner

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrgoodkat

So they are sending out emails to previous free trial Shoprunner (Amazon Prime equivalent, used by Newegg, etc) customers for a full year free of 2-day shipping, in time for the holidays. That's a pretty sweet deal. They also have members only coupons. So be on the lookout in your inbox. A bunch of stores: Newegg, Sports Authority, Radio Shack, Pet Smart, Eastern Mountain Sports, Guitar Center, etc.

It's just like Amazon Prime. You can set it to not renew, and even if you do that, they send you and email 2-3 days before the renew date just as a heads up.

http://www.shoprunner.com/home.php

Got mine today, I had cancelled after my 1 month trial and am not back on for a year for free.

I have now set 3 different calendar reminders to cancel before the year is up :)

I saw this on google and I checked my e-mail, got it yesterday and joined today.

~ thanks

ivieZ.png

Working great here! ordered an SSD yesterday it will be here tomorrow.

With a free trial nonetheless!

I recall reading about several people having their accounts canceled for "shopping too much" and having too many things shipped. How much have you used it for and how long have you been using it?

I've only used it probably 4-5 times, I just got the offer with the others in this thread for the full year (I had a 1-month trial back in July I think and used it a couple times then).

Back