• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opinions? Patriot Gamer 2 Series

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Terminatez

What are your opinions on the Patriot Gamer 2 Series? Or even just the brand Patriot?

I recently bought 8GB of Patriot Gamer 2 Series and received them faulty. I got them replaced. I'm in the process of getting the new ones replaced too -__-:bang head

What are your opinions on the Patriot Gamer 2 Series? Or even just the brand Patriot?

I recently bought 8GB of Patriot Gamer 2 Series and received them fau@lty. I got them replaced. I'm in the process of getting the new ones replaced too -__-:bang head

Code:
I'm liking my two sets.16GB's and all's well.Can't believe I forgot add my ram to my sign..lol..I have two sets of Patriot Viper Xtreme division 2 DDR3 1600

Last edited:
Lucky you :) You should be nice and send me 8GB since urs work :p
Hahaha jk. I wished mine worked.. but even so my motherboard is broken too which is being replaced. And unfortunately i think my 6970 broke too :\

thanks man <3
Honestly, I do not know. :(
I upgraded my system (mobo, ram, processor, hardrive)
Once i upgrade all sorts of problems occured... i already replaces the hardrive, ram(2nd time replacing), mothebroard (2nd time again) and im going to try n replaces the processor.

Right after that i started getting grpahics card problems so i contacted sapphire.. hopefully they can replace it! :( I'm extremely bummed out man. Really like it feels like im missing an arm.. it sucks and also a week before BF3 launch :(

Yeah that sucks bad.Wish i could help out.But i know how you feel .I bought my 2600K and a P67 Sabertooth and that mobo was bad.So i bought the Z68 board and sold the new board Asus sent me back.I got lucky with that .But i still havent been able to sell my old i7 920 system and that system was a beast .It would OC to 4.5ghz with 1.2875v stable.I should have just stuck with that system and saved $1200

Back