• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Minor Issue vs Restitution?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seufari

So I had an order of medium size (~$130) with a retailer. I ordered a lot of accessories and cosmetic pieces to complete my build. Everything arrived and I noticed one of the Bitfenix Alchemy cables I ordered has an issue with the sleeving. The cable is sold for $8 and has not been removed from its retail packaging.

It wouldn't seem to be worth shipping it back to them and having them ship a replacement.

Should I even bring it up with the retailer?

I don't know what I want to do... Any suggestions?:confused::confused::confused:

I was thinking maybe $8 off shipping on my next order? Would that be a reasonable request?

I would email there customer service a picture of the damage, and see what they can offer you. They may just send you a new one. I agree that having to ship it back seems kinda pointless.

Back