• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NCIX = W I N

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

I'd never been to NCIX (they ship US/CANADA and have retail also. www.NCIX.com).

BEST computer shopping experience ever. I wanted an 8120P. Guy says I have one left. I ask can you hold it for me. He says he will hold it until 7. I start driving there and get lost. At 7:40 he called me. I thought it was to say he'd sold it. IT WAS TO GIVE ME DIRECTIONS TO THE STORE!!! Once I got there he appologized to ME for my having gotten lost, and still had my CPU waiting for me. Last one too.

Their customer service and knowledge level is second to none I have seen. They sell at a fair standard price too. ALL of my purchases will now be NCIX.

Here's a video from their channel.

They treated me like gold guys. 5/5.

Yup that sounds like NCIX to me. I have built 3 rigs so far and I have bought all the parts from NCIX. I don't even need to shop around to look for better prices because the guy that runs the NCIX store near my house price matches everything for me when I go to pick up my stuff. I order online and have it shipped to the store for pick up. Then when I go to pick it up the dude checks prices everywhere and I saved over 200 bucks on my last rig. Great service from the branch near me and I am glad to hear that its company wide.

They also accept price matches in Canada (not sure about US) which works really well for me because they have several stores in the city where I live. I can just pick up in store and not pay shipping which adds up over multiple purchases. :thup: Their tech channel is wonderful too! :)

great retailer.

i bought a case yesterday, a fractal design arc midi.

for $99+taxes & $4.99 shipping. they also gave me a $20 gift certificate.
love them :thup:

Back