• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

justorderonline.com? ok? bad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RedCell989

Registered
I found some super cheap hard drives on this website named justorderonline.com, they claim they are new drives (doesn't say whether bare drive or not) and that the drives aren't refurbished or re-certified, or white label drives. They also have drives which don't seem priced incredibly low too.

Never bought from them, I am a cautious person now when buying online after many bad experiences with products, and service/returns.

But I also know from experience that the saying "if it seems to good to be true..." really isn't always true, I have purchase quite a few items (including electronics) online at incredible prices, and received great service.

Can't find any bad reviews, but then again I cant find any good or neutral reviews either, looked through the sticky and followed links/searched but cant find anything about them. Anyone dealt with this website before? good? bad?

Any info would be great!
Thanks!

Last edited:
I would avoid them. I'm not finding much information and it seems they went the cheap route (GoDaddy for hosting, LastPit for "Cheap website design").

Back