• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CES 2012 - Join Us For Dinner in Vegas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
We haven't set a time or date yet, however we'll be having a family dinner while in Vegas for CES January 10th-13th - any member new or old should join us. The date will be set once we get closer, so this is a heads up well ahead of time for anyone that may be interested.

Here's the list of attendees so far (will update as others plan to attend):

Mdcomp
c627627
I.M.O.G.
Conumdrum

We'll be doing casual dining. Last year we ate at The Peppermill as it was reasonably priced, has good food, and the wait staff was friendly.

If under 10 attendees, OCF members eat free. No reason not to come join us if you are local! :D

Define "local"... It's only a 14h drive for me! (grumble)
Next year I'm definitely going, this year i don't think it's in the cards for me.

Cool fister, me and c627627 are in town currently. I'm gonna nail down the time and date of the dinner soon, so if you can join us for dinner I'll have details here in the next day or two.

Saw the LG EvilSizer. There is no info on your questions. That did not stop me from doing you a solid and digging for the info through all my connections. ;) Fall and they are playing with a ten grand retail figure. There will only be one model and one size. Will do you a second solid about samsung only if I have time.

Saw the LG EvilSizer. There is no info on your questions. That did not stop me from doing you a solid and digging for the info through all my connections. ;) Fall and they are playing with a ten grand retail figure. There will only be one model and one size. Will do you a second solid about samsung only if I have time.

thanks man! how did it look?

I could not control myself from moving to "avoid" objects flying at me even though I was 10-20 feet away from the screen.

I do not know how non 3-D looks but I am putting on hold any plans to buy regular tvs untiull this thing comes down in price because it was absolutely amazing.

I could not control myself from moving to "avoid" objects flying at me even though I was 10-20 feet away from the screen.

I do not know how non 3-D looks but I am putting on hold any plans to buy regular tvs untiull this thing comes down in price because it was absolutely amazing.

sweet! was the 3d with glasses?

Private message EarthDog regarding that request SuperNade ;) can't post that here but he asked for it and I believe it was sent to him.

EvilSizer, I still have the 3D glasses they used. Very lightweight, no batteries.

rather than dinner, we are going to be hanging at Caesar's palace main poker room tonight. I don't gamble, but c6 will be playing, and I will be hanging out with mdcomp - the xtremesystems party has the room rented out.

Last edited:
I do not gamble but someone has to be representing the nation :)

Still in main tournament room of Caesar's Palace. Just got four Aces and knocked out a manufacturer. Ocforums is represented!

Made it all the way to the last table! Crazy hand knocked me out with only three players left! Will give away stuff to overclockers members. Overclockers rules! :D

Back