• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mushkin 2133

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChaosSully

Registered
Have 24gbs 2133 rated but I can't get stability or for the computer to post on bios at 2000 mhz is what my goal is bclock is 150 and qp/vtt 1.3v and ram at 1.6v

With 24GB, you will need to pout on the Vtt. Think 1.4v+. Now to push that to 2133Mhz, you are likely looking at more than that.

That sucks lol I didn't think id have to go that high idk if my crappy cooler can dissapate that much heat :(
We'll find out tomorrow when I mod it with a ek supreme hf block

I can only say that most X58 boards won't run stable with 6 sticks @2000+. Most end on something like 1600. You can have better results on your cpu than usual Bloomfields but still can be hard. Try QPI/VTT up to 1.55V and check if it's booting ( it's not good idea to keep it as daily voltage but at least can check ). Also try IOH up to 1.2V and ram 1.65V.

Makes sense idk I'm at 1.4v to keep stability on my 4gjz oc and my rams at 1800mhz so I guess for 6dims that's high enough lol

Back