• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVIDIA's Tegra 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer
The transformer prime looks pretty sweet actually. Kinda glad that I held off on buying the current generation.

yea it does look really nice, i have been waiting for T3 to come out. really would like to see how it does vs the next gen TI that is going to have a updated powerVR graphics. as TI was saying it is going to be either 2x or 4x more powerful the what TI is using now.

as soon as my tax return comes in next year im getting a Eee pad prime for sure.

I'm waiting for the T3 before I buy any sort of tablet unless AMD gets one out first.
If these pan out to all the data coming out about them then they will be worth waiting for.

I'm waiting for the T3 before I buy any sort of tablet unless AMD gets one out first.
If these pan out to all the data coming out about them then they will be worth waiting for.

your not even going to consider the next gen TI chip, will be out in devices second half of next year?
TI omap 5 (A15)

Back