• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

256mb ddr kingston brand memory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ice Breaker 489

I bought a 256mb ddr stick from the latest computer show to complete my system about a week ago...i dont know why i just happened to remember this just now but the memory module is double sided and has nanya imprinted on it, mind u it was in a retail package.

1. is it suppose to be double sided, why?(god i sound so much like a newbie, but i guess i am)

2. is it really kingston even if "nanya" is imprinted on the memory chips?

Which so. cali pc fair was that?
I do remember a booth on last weekends fair saying something like nanya with kingston chips.
Was'nt sure what to think of it or what it meant, but i did consider buying it too.
Someone please fill us in.
Any good reviews about nanya ddr's?

it was the buena park show, i dont remember there being a sign saying that they were nanya chips on kingston modules.

i wore a red parappa beanie, i stood out pretty well at the show maybe u saw me.

i bought a new board and ddr kingston value ram (nanya chips) last weekend at our comp. show here in La. it seems to be holdin up pretty good, i thought ddr was supposed to be double sided because thats the way its designed--pretty much 2 pc 133's in one slot. here's a pic of it in sandra but keep in mind that i'm running a duron w/factory 100mhz fsb, it overclocks pretty good so far.

Back