• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BSOD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChaosSully

Registered
Ok I have 24gigs of mushkin redline 2133mhz ram oced to 1800mhz I can't get my computer to run longer than 30 minutes without getting a bsod stating my drivers aren't properly installed so I reverted my computer to stock settings and my memory to 1333 mhz now no more bsods but when I turn it off during shutdown the computer gets a bsod every time I think I have a faulty memory module or could it be my cpu any ideas?

Which drivers is it saying aren't installed properly and did you try to reinstall them?

Also read through the BSOD and see if there is anymore pertinent information in there. Here is a reader.

Idk I'll have to check when I get home back on working 12hour shift my 2 day weekend skyrim bf3 bananza ended today ':(

all it says is windows nt kernal is thecause for the blue screen any ideas? reinstall windows i guess?

Last edited:
figured it out it was a bad mem stick :( guess gotta get newegg on the line and ask for an rma for this mushkin ram one is bad and the other the heatsink came off fail gonna give them a 3 egg review *** hats

Back