• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Sandy Bridge-E Release Brings New Products

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
While "make a decision one's decision" is technically correct, I'm not sure that it is the intended phrasing :)

Asus takes the cake in that category :screwy:

:D

Yeah BUT ASUS never left me out to dry,
I sent Joe clear pictures of the PINS BURNT and gone. Bent pins are another issue. So you tell me what this is.........I used a magnifying glass to get up close to them, If you look you'll see pins missing heads.

OK Sorry for the high jack!
Ill be buying an ASUS as soon as bills are paid first, I like food:rolleyes:

Attachments

• P55FTW1 003.JPG
    P55FTW1 003.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 59
  • P55FTW1 002.JPG
    P55FTW1 002.JPG
    523.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Yeah BUT ASUS never left me out to dry,
I sent Joe clear pictures of the PINS BURNT and gone. Bent pins are another issue. So you tell me what this is.........I used a magnifying glass to get up close to them, If you look you'll see pins missing heads.

OK Sorry for the high jack!
Ille buying an ASUS as soon as bills are paid first, I like food:rolleyes:

Thats a P55 overclocking issue in general. Too much current through too few pins. The reason they may have left you high and dry is because that would only happen while overclocking... which at the time voided the warranty.

Funny how it didn't happen on my Gigabyte P55, but did on the EVGA twice in a row? I even emailed Joe(witch I still have) and asked him to assure me there boards didn't have a issue as I was gonna buy Gigbyte at first. All the other companies fixed there "issue" EVGA did nothing, swept the matter under the rug. I'm not here to split hairs nzaneb, I did wanna over clock.
Maybe we can get back on the topic?

Are you buying SB-E if so witch are you getting CPU and why?

Last edited:
Back