• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU, I am pleased

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

So I ordered a res for watercooling from NCIX and it was a dual bay but I needed a single bay. so i went to frozencpu looking for a single bay. They have some kind of 6pm est deadline for shipping and they actually stick to it. I placed my order at 5:57pm est and paid via paypal and they had my tracking number within an hour. I am impressed :D

I had fully expected them to not even start it until tomorrow.

Over the last couple of years Ive ordered a couple thousand dollars worth of hardware from them. They always have just about everything you need in one place and ship very, very fast (based out of NYC).

The only complaint would be that they are not the cheapest site around but they aren't too far off from everyone else and are very trust worthy. A+

I ordered a 1366 backing plate for my soon to be here waterbock from them. I also grabbed a shirt.. The package was at my work in 2 days! I am in Canada also..

Very Impressed! I did have to pay some duty cash but that was ok..

I really like FrozenCPU. They have great costumer support whenever I've had to contact them. Their packages usually ship very quickly too. I have EK LGA2011 mounting hardware and a MCP35x heatsink on the way from them right now, the package should get here before the end of the week.

Me as well! I need to buy fittings, a res, and tubing coming up in the new year!

Back