• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't change timings on Mushkin Blackline 1600?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pan1cattack

Hey all.
I have a 2x4gb Mushkin Blackline set, but I haven't been able to change any of the timings. I've been able to raise the core clock up to 1710mhz, but like I said, I can't change the timings. :cry:
Has anyone else had this issue? I'm using an Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z.
Shanks in advance.

By highlighting each timing option individually in the BIOS, using the +/- keys on the KeyPad to change their values has no effect?

By highlighting each timing option individually in the BIOS, using the +/- keys on the KeyPad to change their values has no effect?
Lol yes, I can change the timings.
The issue is that my system fails to boot if I change them. I tried changing all of them, just CAS, just RAS and RAS to CAS, without any difference. Just refused to boot. I even increased the voltage to no effect.

What are the rated frequency, timings, and voltage? What's the current frequency, and what are you trying to adjust the timings to?

Back