• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Play-SC.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ninjacore

Has anyone ever dealt with this vendor? I'm wanting to grab BF3, but couldn't find anything on them.

Yea, I didn't feel like taking the risk so I just bought a couple copies on eBay. Slightly less risk ;)

Looks like your average run of the mill Russian key site. Key's are legit, but for Russian copies of the games. Last I heard, you would need to go through a proxy to activate on Steam, since Steam started checking your IP vs. the key to make sure it's the same region. As said, not worth it.

Looks like your average run of the mill Russian key site. Key's are legit, but for Russian copies of the games. Last I heard, you would need to go through a proxy to activate on Steam, since Steam started checking your IP vs. the key to make sure it's the same region. As said, not worth it.

this guy knows his ****:clap:

Back