• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Secondipity? Anyone bought?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tRidiot

Premium Member
They had a deal posted on Woot deal today... site is nice, clean, looks professional. They have corporate offices listed, which check out address-wise, as well as a few phone numbers.

Resellerratings has nothing on them. But I did find this page, which lists them and seems to be independent.

They got a good deal on some Acer S2 monitors and I wanted to buy a pair for my grandparents. Unfortunately, they don't accept PayPal, which would make me more comfortable.

Anyone done any business with them?

There's also an Ebay account for them with good feedback and similar merchandise. I even see the same monitor for sale quite a bit higher on Ebay (presumably due to fees and such).

I see the guys post "Cyber Deals" from Woot quite often...

I wouldn't be afraid to order from them.

Another thing to remember... For the most part... Your credit card company offers all of the same protections that Paypal does in regards to not recieving items you've paid for, as well as fraudulent charges and etc.

True, I just don't want to go through the hassle of having someone use my card unauthorized and get screwed with no card for a while. lol

I sent an email requesting an option to pay via PayPal, as they have no resellerratings or reviews online and I didn't want to give my CC information. Also offered to put a review on resellerratings.com if things went well. I got a 2-line response from them with a no-reply email address from what looks like a 3rd-party customer service outsourcing company. lol

[email protected] on behalf of Liquidation.com - Support ([email protected])

Thank you for contacting Liquidation.com,

We have a store on Amazon, eBay, and our own website.

Amazon is our credit provider for our website.

Thank you.

Customer Support

Only problem is, I still have no verification that using their direct website is safe OR secure, there is no PayPal option, and using either Egay OR Amazon, it would cost me an extra $50.

Not worth it... I'll just shop somewhere I'm comfortable and it won't cost me that much extra.

Back