• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TH7-II Hardware Doctor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ejdmoo

Registered
Well, I got my beloved TH7-II, but the CD was cracked in the corner, and all the CD drives in my house choked on it completely. I can find most of the apps on the net, but I would really like to know where I can find the Hardware Doctor app. I haven't seen it anywhere. Either that, or somebody could just give me an ISO to the CD. :)

Just use MBM5. It does the same thing and more. I had a look at HD and then blew it away.

ejdmoo said:
Well, I got my beloved TH7-II, but the CD was cracked in the corner, and all the CD drives in my house choked on it completely. I can find most of the apps on the net, but I would really like to know where I can find the Hardware Doctor app. I haven't seen it anywhere. Either that, or somebody could just give me an ISO to the CD. :)
if the file is small enough, i will email it to you, let me know.:D

Back