• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mowgly1

Registered
K, i have a P3 600EB, AbitVA6, Leadtek Geforce2 ti, Vidoelogic sonicfury soundcard.

I have added extra cooling to my GF2 ti and it's temp went down from 40'C Chip edge temp and 48'C Chip surface to 35'C and 44'C, but not overclocked the card as when I do this with the utility supplied it seems to have less marks in 3dmark2k1 which are about 1440 with CPU at 600Mhz 133FSB. I have got the CPU at 675Mhz with a 150Fsb and seems stable with a core voltage of 1.70V. Ram is set to turbo but it doesn't like being set to SDRAM cycle length 2(i think this is the CAS setting but not sure) what else can i do in the bios i have flashed the bios to the latest of abits site, this is my first attemp at overclocking at it seems to be going ok, but any help would be apprieciated, thanks

is the o/c stable? if it is, you probably got everything it's gonna give you. Unless your system components can take a higher FSB, your stuck, which was the problem with those EB chips, IMO...but good o/c, and welcome to the forums

Back