• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD FX-8100 CPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vbgunltd

I recently read that AMD was releasing some more Fx-series 8 core 95 watt, socket AM3+ cpus.
I have been looking for them, especially the FX-8100, 95w cpu (FD8100WMGUSBX) or the FX-8140, 95w cpu (FD8140WMGUSBX).
Anyone have any idea when these might be available in the consumer market?
:confused:

Apparently rumour says they will only ever be in engineering samples (ES) or oem in jetway machines? (correct me guys if that's wrong I'm just tired) but this might have something to do with hiding up what's going on before release date.

hello anyone could help me. I have and HP Pavillion hpe h8-1224 pc with AMD fx 8100 processor, graphic card Eyefinity Radeon HD 7570. the current speed is 2.8 Ghz is anyone knows how to maximize the turbo speed (3.2Ghz). or anybody tried this pc?

janpatz, I'd suggest creating a new thread to ask your question in the AMD CPU section, but you're unlikely to have very many overclocking options in an OEM desktop BIOS.

Back