• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

title removed (trolling)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

to the max

How the HELL does AMD keep their business?! I've tried 3 different AMD products and all three have failed to work. nVidia products work like a charm! AMD's tech support knows less about computers than I do and they're such sticklers about product numbers and such!How do they stay in business? I just don't understand, I mean it seems that their hardware is pretty good . They just couldn't program software if their life depended on it! I know nVidia the cheated upon a benchmark , but at least their products work . AMD Can tell of the fastest benchmark in the entire world , but what good is it if their product crashes computers?! I will never recommend an AMD card to anybody ever again!

How the HELL does AMD keep their business?! I've tried 3 different AMD products and all three have failed to work. nVidia products work like a charm! AMD's tech support knows less about computers than I do and they're such sticklers about product numbers and such!How do they stay in business? I just don't understand, I mean it seems that their hardware is pretty good . They just couldn't program software if their life depended on it! I know nVidia the cheated upon a benchmark , but at least their products work . AMD Can tell of the fastest benchmark in the entire world , but what good is it if their product crashes computers?! I will never recommend an AMD card to anybody ever again!

That you, Jen-Hsun?

Wow, talk about useless post of the year award

why not try asking for help about your issue instead of raging like a naive fanboy?

i am sure there are alot of people who own AMD who would say differnt, AMD just works, i am sure it is something else "you" are doing wrong.

Yeah seriously useless post and a good example of how people expect everything to be handed to them.

I mean if one truly hates the software implementation then go to school learn and create your own.

Its easy to criticize but not contribute huh tis tis.

Well what AMD do that its so bad LOL.

AMD sucks!

Sorry, you've had bad experiences with AMD. I've never had problems with either AMD or NVIDIA. You must have had some very bad luck...

Kudos for at least posting in the correct section... I think...

Nah, moving to vendor discussion...

AMD is not a vendor though...

Anyway sucks for you OP, I have had the exact opposite experience over the last decade. Perhpas its not what you are buying but where you are buying it?

i am a AMD fan boy all the way
my friends both have Nvidia cards and the are Meh
my 6950 is great! true i did have a problem but it was the maker/newegg fault not AMDs
+ AMD cards can make you money Nvida cant do that you have had ether 2 things happen
1: you are REALLY unlucky (unlikly)
2: you did not install card properly IE drivers, not being careful with installing it or you did not ground yourself

Definitely seems that way, but that's no reason to write him off from the beginning. It could just be anger about his experiences fueling his post, which is understandable after such experiences. We'll see in future posts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back