• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the issue? Cry Babies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer0915

"The Expert"
AMD and Intel are making "Kick ***" Products! All I hear is a bunch of bitching and crying from both camps.

How about we focus on the innovation they have brought us instead of dissing them because we cant make them go 100% faster because of heat or voltage.

I feel like I am in a nursery school. If there is a problem make something better, buy something better or deal with it! Just stop crying about it!

End rant.

I think a lot of the problem is most people hype up a product beyond what it can deliver, without knowing any facts about it.

i will say this i do agree people should not no be so nieve. BUt i would say that people bitching and whining is warranted.

Recently the consumer has been let down by both teams, AMD's inability to bring anything of merit to the table.( i would hardly call their Processors "kickass") and as a result it has meant Intel have let their standards slide to the disappointment of the enthusiast community.

Calling people cry babys is just asking for you to be called a troll and stir up ill feelings cos quite frankly people do have a reason to feel let down. This is a slippery slope and people are going to let down more and more due to the lack of competition. Hey thats capitalism for you! :thup:

Hooray for the free market......oh wait :rofl:

i will say this i do agree people should not no be so nieve. BUt i would say that people bitching and whining is warranted.

Recently the consumer has been let down by both teams, AMD's inability to bring anything of merit to the table.( i would hardly call their Processors "kickass") and as a result it has meant Intel have let their standards slide to the disappointment of the enthusiast community.

Calling people cry babys is just asking for you to be called a troll and stir up ill feelings cos quite frankly people do have a reason to feel let down. This is a slippery slope and people are going to let down more and more due to the lack of competition.

Who let them down? Did AMD let them down or did they buy into it?

Did Intel do anything or were people expecting something that was not there?

Look at the innovation with the Intel IGP and the AMD complete revamp of their CPU architecture. I applaud both companies and both do have kick *** products.

Who let them down? Did AMD let them down or did they buy into it?

Did Intel do anything or were people expecting something that was not there?

Look at the innovation with the Intel IGP and the AMD complete revamp of their CPU architecture. I applaud both companies and both do have kick *** products.

Complete revamp of their cpu architecture which has yielded pretty much nout in terms of performance Vs intel. Yay they are only 4 years behind instead of 6.

I dont doubt the fact intel have brought more things to the table, but to do that then take a cheap shortcut which has lead to the rage of the enthusiast community well done intel!

Yes people expected a K processor to cater to the needs of enthusiasts, was that unfair of the consumer to expect the same level of production that was seen in previous gens? Shame on you consumers for expecting to get what you pay for SHAME ON YOU!

I think the issue with Ivy was a misunderstanding on the consumer end. From many things that I read, Ivy was aimed directly at the laptop market.
Lower power consumption is longer battery life.
A better IGPU means less need for a graphics card for more users.

There is disappointment that the 'K' series chips do not significantly out perform the SB 'K' series chips but the alternative is no 'K' series Ivy. (Digest that one for a minute)

please tell me that avatar pic isnt of u archer? :p

Could be:)

Could be this though
index.php

Or this:

269118_199702646746630_1913270_a.jpg

Or perhaps me and the lady:

263941_2136576099510_1399341463_32495842_2992208_n.jpg

Last edited:
oh im not trying to put you down, not at all. It just a bloke brandishing a magnum with a leather jacket which has the southern confederate flag on the back kinda personifies everything about america that is wrong. To me at least.

But lets leave it at that, i dont want this is end in a flame war with a senior member which will land me in hot water. I'm not going to insult you, just saying the imagery in the avatar offends offends me. So on that note i shall be leaving the thread ( much to your pleasure im sure) Although i should have just kept my mouth shut in the first place, its just hard not to when you feel strongly about something.

Any who laterrrr :)

I think it is time to lock this thread. This is the General CPU Discussion forum and this is not a discussion. The original post had promise, but it degraded into an off topic thread.

<closes>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back