• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fic VA 503+ jumper info needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DocClock aka MadClocker

A freind of mine just aquired a super7 mobo (va503+) and I d'l'ed the manual, but the jumper layout is slightly confusing...the manual shows freq 3,2,1, and the mobo shows freq 1,2,3...and FIC has been known to be totaly backwards in the book layout.

Ok, looking at the mobo standing up with the expansion slots to the left, and the cpu socket to the right, and the jumpers between (to the left of the cpu)...is the top jumper freq1 or 3?

And what about the sdram jumpers that are just below the freq jumpers? (they are setup the same way, and same place)...and do they matter if using edo simms?
This board seems promicing if I can set it up right, The guy ordered a K6-2 @450, and a millenium glight? h.s. Should be fast enough for surfing...he's not a gamer, but I think he has the O.C. bug..and the k6-2 is a good starter (cheap)

Any info you can provide would be most apreciated, and thanks in advance

Back