• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would you do?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RainMaQer

3D God
I have these chips:

128 PC133 Double Bank (Infinion Chips)
128 PC133 Single Bank (Infinion Chips)
128 PC133 Single Bank (Infinion Chips)
256 PC133 Double Bank (Unknown Chips)

I only have four slots and whether or not I have 512 or 384 in my system is irrelevant. Should I go with the Infinion... are they good? Or should I go with the 256? Actually I should probably go with 384... the other memory goes to my cousin and he's gonna be using WinXP... so 256 for him would be better. Should I use all three 128's or one of the 128's and the 256?

I would test each stick individually to see the highest CAS 2 setting it will run at, as well as put each stick through This ;)

Theres another program besides Sisoftsandra for determining the CAS ratings but the name escapes me at the moment

:confused: :confused:

I have that program backed up on my HD but I can't use it... my floppy drive decided to keel over last night :D I set the mem timings to 2-2-2 in the bios but sandra reports 2-3-3 as always. I'm currently using all three Infinion chips... their made by PNY. I tried another program but it says theres an error detecting the spd... it has done that to me with EVERY system I've used it on :(

Back