• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

??????? ??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
I want to welcome everyone to a small secret that I have been sharing with the benching team. This is a personal project that has developed into a school project. Can you guys figure out what I am making? It should be pretty easy if you look at the 4th picture. I mean its all right there.

008hV.jpg
BS5Uw.jpg
K0ycB.jpg

NgTSB.png

No one from the Benching Team is allowed to mention or speak about anything. They are under strict DNDA.

Holy Cow, you can do the same thing I can! No wait you can't. :D

Practically giving it away now.

tEOwd.png

Dolk, your 'scope images look like a PWM signal driving an inductive load (a fan maybe?). I don't understand the logic in the 4th image and I can't see the image properly in the last post :p

well hmm volt modding and circuitry section, FPGA dev named mux delay....

i'm thinking some logic to control a daughter board thats plugged into something else to activly up the voltage or drop it depending on circumstance

Dolk, your 'scope images look like a PWM signal driving an inductive load (a fan maybe?). I don't understand the logic in the 4th image and I can't see the image properly in the last post :p

I'm with Adrian on this one. I spy a fan controller.

Anyone know why I would want to know the time delay from a bank of cells? Picture 3.

He's totally building a synthesizer guys. Better be able to put a LFO on that PWM mod.

I guess science I cant figure it out I will have to go check the bench section to get the inside scoop

:D :D :D :D

Anyone want to guess what this used to be?

EMmMr.jpg

If that is related to the video card picture above it, it looks like the second chip on the G80 cards. But, now that I look at it again, it seems to be too small for that.

Back