• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

twinmos pc2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobt17

i just ordered some twinmos pc2700 anyone had any experience with this ram that they would like to share? i am hopeing to be able to run my fsb higher then 162 witch is where it is now so i would like to know how high u have gotten it thanx

What did you buy the twinmos true 2700 or the twinmos "overclocking"?
If you bought the overclocking (hynix-k chips) I get one stick to 195mhz cas 2.5 - 2.8v or 190 cas2-2.8v.

It is very good for high end speed but does not fair well for using very aggressive memory timings.

Looks like the hynix-k chips if the picture is what they will be getting. I visited that site about two weeks ago and saw that memory and it said on order then.

Hope you get it soon.

www.atacom.com usually has it in stock.

how good can that ram possibly be? you are paying the same price for a 256 stick of kingmax, that is telling me something.
256 pc2700 kingmax=$86.00
512 pc2700 twinmos=$89.00
hummm, i would like to know the progress of this twinmos.:D

yeah i think they made a lil mistake on the pic:rolleyes: but i'v had good servise ordering things from them b4 so i think it'l probly show up here in pretty good time

Back