• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin PC 2100 2-2-2 high performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FlyingFrog

Anyone using this ram having good results?........stable up to what FSB?..........

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks......for nothing

3 days, 41 people read it and no one replies? Thanks for making a new guy feel unwelcome. I'll try a new forum where the people take some interest in the posts.

Sorry for the rough welcome, just that if not too many people have this ram, they can't possibly answer it with an accurate response other than a negative, biased result.

Bender here, has that ram, and it's doing great for him to like 160+ FSB's I couldn't remember.

Yodums

Hey sorry about the rough welcome. We are always glad to see new people around here.

I have the Mushkin Enhanced PC2400 Cas2 DDR and it has been great so far. I have run it up to 185 FSB cas2.5. I have been able to run it up to 160 FSB with all the fastest timings. If I unlock my chip I think I can go further without the ram causig problems. If I remember right the PC2100 rated 222 was a little better for overclocking than mine. Go for either the PC2100 222 or PC2400 233.

Back