• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TH7-II VCore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cooler666

Disabled
Winbond Hardware Doctor says that my Vcore is 1.44V and sometimes shows 1.47V and this is below the low limit, therefore it gives me an error alert to do something about this. My voltage in my BIOS is 1.5V, is this right? or do i have a problem with my sensors or is the power supply not good?

thanks

I read this in one of the boards reviews just a few minutes ago. Look for Batboy's post on the intel board about the TH7-II. THey said that the board supplies about .05V less than the setting you apply.

I've got the same thing...I think I read that your SoftMenu settings lie about what the voltage is REALLY at. I bumped mine up to 1.55V (or maybe it was 1.575) and that keep the voltage pretty much at 1.50V (according to Winbond). But, you're always going to have a little fluctuation in your voltages across your board...as long as you're not jumping all over the place, you should be fine.

Back