• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can someone help me with this annoying issue with my th7II-raid?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Floodblur

Registered
I follow Abit install procedure from a clean install and everytime I end up with a conflict between my sound card and the HPT370 raid controller. As soon as I install the second of the two(doesn't matter which order I do them in), I get immediate conflicts. I don't know how to fix it. It always results in the blue screen of death upon windows booting up and then it hangs with the mouse cursor on the screen. The only thing I can do is disable the raid controller in the BIOS, but then I can't use the other two IDE channels. My complete setup is below, and before I start overclocking for the first time, I would like to fix this problem. I'm using the ver. 38 BIOS.

The Raid controller sahres an IRQ qith the PCI slot 3 and I don't have the sound card there/ The sound card is in slot 2, and it still causes this problem, and yes, plug and play OS is enabled.

Back