• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sandra 2002 Mem Bench Crash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

techneck

The system listed below has performed Sandra Memory Benchmarks at the listed FSB without fail in the past. I recently updated my Sandra Pro to the latest 2002 version. I have only been able to get a bechmark score a couple of times since updating Sandra, even when setting the speed and timings to default. My system crashes and shows a Memory Management error during the test. I can Game and run 3DMark2001 looping for hours and my system runs fine. Has anyone else had problems with the updated Sandra and the KG7-Raid?

I've updated it and never run into problems. Sounds like a software issue with Sandra since all your other stuff runs fine. Uninstall Sandra, then reinstall, but before you rerun the update, try to do the mem benchies and see if it still crashes. If not, rerun the update and see what happens. If you still run into the same thing, probably reinstall Windows. Kinda sucks when things don't work the way they suppose to. Good luck

Sandra Reinstaled

Alex99 said:
I've updated it and never run into problems. Sounds like a software issue with Sandra since all your other stuff runs fine. Uninstall Sandra, then reinstall, but before you rerun the update, try to do the mem benchies and see if it still crashes. If not, rerun the update and see what happens. If you still run into the same thing, probably reinstall Windows. Kinda sucks when things don't work the way they suppose to. Good luck

I reinstalled Sandra, and I could run a benchmark on the 2001 version. After I updated to 2002 I crashed again. What Bios are you using Alex99? I am using the 68 Bios.

Techneck, i don't have the same motherboard as yours. I have a Shuttle mobo. This has got to be a software issue. I don't know what to tell you. So what if Sandra 2002 doesn't work for you, it's a not big deal if you ask me, if everything else works.

techneck said:
The system listed below has performed Sandra Memory Benchmarks at the listed FSB without fail in the past. I recently updated my Sandra Pro to the latest 2002 version. I have only been able to get a bechmark score a couple of times since updating Sandra, even when setting the speed and timings to default. My system crashes and shows a Memory Management error during the test. I can Game and run 3DMark2001 looping for hours and my system runs fine. Has anyone else had problems with the updated Sandra and the KG7-Raid?

Sandra 2002 PRO doesn't have the Adware program leeched to it does it? If it does, there's a chance that this spyware is conflicting w/something.

Try the Sandra 2002 Standard (no spyware version) here:

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000022406

Last edited:
Back