• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big thanks to bobnova!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
So at the end of last year I had several GPUs die under varying circumstances. After chatting with bobnova about the cards briefly I decided to send them on down to his torture chamber.

A few weeks later I hear back 1 card is alive as ever and he happend to have a part to steal off another dead card. Sweet! Then a few days later I hear the second card is probably gonna make it, sadly it died during recovery.

Four days later a nice very overly well packaged box arrives at my house containing my long lost GTX 580! Huray:attn::attn:

Anyways whats the point of this story. bobnova is a freaking killer dude, and a skilled wireman. If you need a GPU or MOBO modded, this is the dude you want to talk to! Several benching team members already know how nice a bobnova special is.

I will add my thanks to Ed too since he helped me couple of times with vmods :thup:

Back