• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware monitor Program for ASUS P4S333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

_maximilian_

i have a bit of a problem. i cant find one hardware program that supports the ASUS P4S333 (sis 645 chipset)

mbm5 doest work, well, just about nothing i tryed worked

do you guys know where i can get a hardware monitor program for my board. cuz its kidna hard to overclock when you dont know the temps :D

Well there is also the option of getting a much more accurate thermal sensor such as just picking up a cheap compu nurse, as for software i really don't have a clue. But if you see smoke, it's too hot :p

FMS said:
i have a bit of a problem. i cant find one hardware program that supports the ASUS P4S333 (sis 645 chipset)

mbm5 doest work, well, just about nothing i tryed worked

do you guys know where i can get a hardware monitor program for my board. cuz its kidna hard to overclock when you dont know the temps :D
Have you tried the hardware monitor that comes with the motherboard disk also? My motherboard disk is bad so I couldn't get that progy off of it and asus site still sucks. They had it half decent but they have changed the page, once again, and nothing is working yet.

Browse the motherboard cd and look for a file named utilities, and if you could help a fellow oc'er out by coping that file and emailing it to me. I would be much apprecited. I can't monitor temps in windows either. [email protected]

i did try AsusProbe, but the CPU temp always 40". wich isnt right.
i dont think the sis645 sensor is suported by AsusProbe.

montano, how many sensors can you use with Mbm5. i only have one, wich gives a constant temp of 51.

I got all the sensors to work. It does take some time to get 'em right. I have 3 temp sensors and 7 voltage sensors, plus 2 fan speed sensors working on MBM5 with my 645 board.

thats just it, i only have one sensor. i think its a mather of time till mbm5 does suport the mainboard, or maybe i should do a bios update.

do u by any chance know where i can get the 1004c bios for my P4S-333?

If the BIOS is not listed on thier website, it might be listed under thier BETA download website. Also, do you have the latest version of AsusProbe?

Mbm5 does the same with my p4s333. There is only one sensor listed for both the temps and the voltages. So conifuring mbm5 is impossible. I think the problem might be because of the combo of the two chipsets> quote from asus site

"SiS MuTIOL technology, the new bus architecture, connects SiS 645 and SiS 961 together, and delivers 533MB/s bandwidth between North Bridge and South Bridge and even up to 1.2GB/s for South Bridge internal bus frequency."

I really would like to monitor the temps. But I know it is not overheating. I do have suspision that it might be clock throttling when my ambient temps are higher during the daytime. Seti times just fall like a rock from like 2.75-3.5hrs at night to 4-6hrs to crunch a wu during the warmest part of the day. I have the cure with a water cooled setup, but I have to do some engieneering work to do before I mount the waterblock. Soon though:cool:

i think that its a mather or time.couse the sensors are there, and the bios show's the temps.

maybe someone could e-mail ASUS?

Back