• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BMP085 Breakout Board v1.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cold.nut

Hey all :),

I'm working on creating a weather station with an atmospheric pressure sensor. It seems the best solution is the BMP085 Digital Pressure sensor (datasheet here).

Anyways, I'm working on creating a little breakout board so that I don't have a mass of wires routed throughout my breadboard.

If I could get some to look over my schematic, board file, and CAM files, I would greatly appreciate it. Give me recommendations on routing etc..

I am new to Eagle, so any recommendations would be helpful! :thup:

Attachments

• schematic.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 56
  • board.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 56
  • CAM files.zip
    86.5 KB · Views: 50
I'll take a look at this either tonight or tomorrow! :) Still have to make a post in here of my own now that my project has hit a meaningful point.

In the schematic the 100nF cap is wired in series with VCC rather than going from VCC-GND like it ought to.
Other than that it looks fine.

Hi,
not sure if board showed me correctly because i have older version of Eagle but you used 7mill traces and thats really small (<0,2mm). Set your DRC with manufacturers possibilities and check it.

Back