• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where is ABIT support??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zPacKRat

WHAT THE F@C& happened to abit's support page????
I have a BE6 2 vII that has a bad cap and the ps/2 header is not working and I need to get in touch with them.
OR should I go ahead and replace the bulging cap and see if that helps?

If you replace any electronic component on the mobo, then Abit might not let you RMA it if that doesn't work. I looked in the back of my mobo manual and found this contact info:

Abit Computer (USA) Corporation
46808 Lakewood Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538

telephone: 1-510-623-0500

email: [email protected]

thanks BB,
I'll give em a call tomorrow and see about an rma.

I have to give the telephone support at Abit an A+. I hope your experience is the same.

The number I used when calling Abit support was 510-492-0968 (different from the one in the manual)
Talked to them twice in the past days which resulted in that "there are so many variables in a computer that it is most likely nothing wrong with our motherboard" .....
By now I have replaced the powersupply and bought a UPS based on their suggestions...
New power supply, UPS and motherboard will be returned tomorrow.

I called the main number and spoke with an asian lady (she was quite nice) and she faxed my an rma form that I've filled out and faxed back. I am now waiting for a reply from them.

I rma'd a bh6 about a year ago, the only problem was the time it took to get the new board back. come to think of it, that is why I bought the be6.
:D
I only hope this goes as well.....

I didn't feel like flashing my BIOS to the new 38 on my TH7II-RAID, so I sent them an email saying i got a Northwood and had no way of flashing my BIOS. I got an automated e-mail that said they can't answer all e-mails. But the next day i got one from Jamie at Abit and said if i gave her my address she would mail it out with in the week. Better than paying $20 at badflash.com. I may have to wait a week, but at least it is free.

Back