• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hd 6950 dirt3 edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuickFast

Finally got the nerve to volt mod my hd 6950 I've been looking for one ever since i got the card and could never find one I read of some trying and wound up killing the card so this might be the first volt modded 6950 dirt3 edition so far I am up to 1.4 volts my max clocks on the core before the mod was 947mhz with the mod I tested up to 990mhz so far

before mod:
CCC +20% power setting = idle 1.00 volts- load 1.2+ volts
CCC +20% power setting + trixx with +20% power setting = idle 1.2+ volts-load 1.3+ volts

After mod:
CCC = idle 1.00 volts- load 1.3 volts
CCC + trixx with +20% power setting = idle 1.3 volts- load 1.4 volts

Need to do more testing need to find when OVP kicks in and still need to test the mod for the memory plus I need to re-solder Vmem read point Will post pics when i am done testing and everything working 100% so far I am pretty happy so far :)

Oh yeah thanks dejo for beating my Heave score it might have taken me longer to try and mod this card :D

Attachments

• 3dmark-2410.JPG
    3dmark-2410.JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 208
Back