• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What memory to buy for AK35GTR not overclocked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1eyedjak

I know I got this board to do a little overclocking but it will have to waite until I get a better cooling system.
I am getttting my AK35GTR in a few days and need to lnow what is the minimum memory speed I can use and have it act right.

Like I said , I am not going to overclock this thing yet.

Last time I had PC166 memory on my last board and never even overclocked becasue of heat.

thanks,
Mike

well if you buy memory now and then later for overclocking youll end up spending a lot more money...i suggest you get a stick or two of Crucial 2100 for aroun 90$ so when you want to oc you dont have to get another stick.....

well from what i read it seems you want to overclock in the future right? i read a review on the board and it says that it supports ddr you might wanna look into that for the future but if you want the minimum im not really sure 133mhz is usually normal right?

ahhh...funny you beat me to it

Back