• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the bombest ddr?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
what is the absolute best ddr right now as far as best comapny with fsb rating? im looking for something rated to go 200 or close to.

Kingmax 2700 CL2.5!

Probably hit 200fsb, just that it's going to take voltage, and probably has to be ran under CL2.5

yea i was thinking that something like pc2700 or pc3000 would have alot higher chance of gettng to the fsb i want it to... i was looking at some ocz ram but ive heard alot of people cant get them up to there listed speed anyone here know if that ture or not?

Kingmax can do 200 at slow timings. It's not too great for CAS 2 and fast timings though. I will look into Samsung PC2700 soon, people have managed to run it at 200 with fastest timings. And that is really what we would want.

Crucial PC2700 is coming soon, and Corsair XMS2700 is great as well.

ssjwizard said:
what is the absolute best ddr right now as far as best comapny with fsb rating? im looking for something rated to go 200 or close to.
Coming to an online reseller soon.....DDR 400Mhz.

Back