• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asuys P4T-E O/C [email protected] and Logo XP ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lao

Registered
Hi i've bought a P4T-A asus and i was sad to see that it got the CYP DRCG but i can easily @ 10x130 with memory mode x3.
When i try to boot at 10x133 i've got a blue screen during the winXP logo (protection of somethin like this). But sometime that boot at 10x133 and its verry stable once i get on windows.
My computer stay on at 10x133 during 18h+ i made 1 divx and play MOHAA without problem (it is stable at 133 with ram mode 3). the cpu vcore is 1.650V
Any1 know why sometime i got this damn blue sreen during the boot ???

1.8Ghz it's written in the topic :)
But i think my problem is because i havent done the pin trick to get more volt.
I'm waiting to get an ICS P4T-E before try again
thanks

I am running into similar problems with my 1.8(a) I just got. I think mine is a power related issue. When I set the FSB to 133 it boots fine, but freezes within a few minutes. Does this sound like voltage problems to you? My temperatues are fine with the idle@ 30c and load @37c. How do you identify "CPY DRCG" with the P4T-E? Also, what is the best way to do the wiring trick?

CYP sux u need to have a ICS DRCGs to get ur memory up to 400Mhz.
The module are placed near the ram slot ... there are in the green square on the picture :

p4te_new.jpg

I dunno about the freeze mine don't freeze i just got a blue screen (kinda protection or lack of volt) sometimes.
But after a rebbot that boot perfectly @2400Mhz with ram mode x3 (3x133) instead of x4.
I'm still waiting for my damn ICS mobo to put my ram @533Mhz and make the pin trick.
Pin trick is easy u jusyt need a wire , try a research on this forum i think there ara some link whose explain how to.

Back