• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help check this out give me feedback?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks like good stuff- should be able to do cas2, maybe at lower speed though.
check price watch and search for kingston, corsair, then check the higher ones and you should be able to find some good cas2 but expect to pay the high price for it

weasel said:
looks like good stuff- should be able to do cas2, maybe at lower speed though.
check price watch and search for kingston, corsair, then check the higher ones and you should be able to find some good cas2 but expect to pay the high price for it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Read the comments below on that link. A couple of them state it will NOT run at cas2. Comments like those listed would be enough for me to look somewhere else. Suggestions of where else to look.....I can't be much help there :(

sounds like they shouln't list it as cas2 in the info box then,
if only a couple comments state that it wouldn't do cas2 then maybe they had a bad stick or just needed to up the voltage or even went alittle high. sorry but just because it wouldn't work for some doesn't mean thier sys was able to handle it. i had a mobo that took pc133 and the thing never could get there. not all products work right in every machine even if it was designed so.

weasel said:
sounds like they shouln't list it as cas2 in the info box then,
if only a couple comments state that it wouldn't do cas2 then maybe they had a bad stick or just needed to up the voltage or even went alittle high. sorry but just because it wouldn't work for some doesn't mean thier sys was able to handle it. i had a mobo that took pc133 and the thing never could get there. not all products work right in every machine even if it was designed so.

Well, all of those comments seemed to be negative.....and that would worry me about the product.

One of them did include a link to another Canadian store I believe....

Back