• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AzenRam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pqt

Registered
This is a brand which is sold in Canada. Has anyone tried it and how is the quality?

I've tried that RAM in PC-133 flavour. It runs perfect at 2-2-2 and 143 FSB.

Lifetime warranty as well.

It's nice to hear good comments about it! They were on sale at Radio Shack some weeks ago and I had a 512 stick on order. Hope the quality holds for O/C coz the cheap RAM I'm using now really got me stuck at 133 MHz!:(

Well, got my RAM at last.There are good news and bad news!

First, I can run it at 140fsb CAS3 rock solid, something I couldn't do with my previous RAM.:)

Bad news is it won't run at CAS2 at all!, even at default fsb.:eek: The comp just beeps and won't even post! Is it something which has been hardcoded into the SPD which prevents it from doing CAS2? This is the first time I encounter a memory stick which won't post at CAS2. Even my cheap generic RAM can run at CAS2, albeit not very stable once I got into Windows.:(

Back