• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Qbm Sdram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
First I have heard of it. I did not find any vendors or references to vendors listed. Need to do a search and see if there are any reviews on it.

Found what I could but no testing results, Appears to be scheduled for later this year. Many have signed on with it and I suspect this is a BIG reason why Intel is changing over to it. In many areas it is referred to as DDRII. Ring a bell? Glad you put me on to this, thanks.

Silver-good job hunting!:)and how do ya like that 8k3a? ---DDRII does ring a bell.....It caught my eye in MaximumPC....figured I was'nt the only one curious on this.

Love it. It really makes the xp1600 perform much, much better. Was playing around with the Crucial 2100 last night and got 2654 on sandra memtest. Really want to play with Kingmax but the stick arrived doa. Rma'ed the stick and have ordered a stick of samsung which should be here later this week. No vmods at all and it is working great. Now if only my processor had been one of those that would hit 1.85 or so.:D So far it is one of the best, if not the best, boards I have ever owned. Very, very fast.

Back