• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your speeds with your Corsair XMS???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KamiMazi

Registered
I have the Corsair PC 2700 and I waas wonderig what FSB speeds with what timings have you gusy reached. Plz include system specs and let me know what voltage you got it at.

I have mine at 166 FSB with the fastest timings. I'm not done tweaking, but I think my sound card is not liking any higher FSB speeds...

I've been to 200 with turbo timings, my video card wigs at that speed. Here is a shot at 191. 3V

Wow. I got the KR7A-R and I can't get it past 170 with max timings. Guess that's how it works...

Oh sh!t. I just noticed you're at 3.V....

How did you get your board to allow you to do that? Can I do the same with my Abit? Are there any risks?

Thanks in advance man.

That's why the Epox 8K3A rules! VCORE to 2.2V, VDIMM to 3.2V! 3v is the max I would run and feel ok. I don't know what your board will do.

I think the max is 2.85....

Do you remeber what FSB you were getting with that much voltage?

Well that's the same as mine.

How nikhsub got his so high I don't know.... It must be the extra voltage and good PCI/AGP cards...

Back