• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memory comparisons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WeaponX

I need some comparisons of different brands of memory. I'm looking for 512 MB sticks of PC2100. I was thinking Crucial, Corsair, Kingston or Samsung. I need to find out which is the best deal. Is Crucial worth more money because it's the best? How much better is it? IS there any noticeable performance difference compared to the others?

i tried my Crucial to 200FSB, booted into window, but couldn't do any benchmark:D at 2.8V, i need to do a Vmod to get the memory more stable...

if you are considering PC2100, i would say Crucial is the best among them, although the performence won't be noticeable if running the same FSB for all.

i'm thinking about some Corsair pc3000 now....but its still expensive, and i need to find a way to sell my Crucial first....humm

p.s. pm me if you are interested in my 2x256mb of Crucial:D

you should go with kingston or crucial they are about equal in value and qulity.

Back