• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

infineon, Apacer or kingston RDRAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ivanjong

i just wanna know which one is better ???? i can't find the ideal samsung RDRAM :mad: so can you guys tell me which one is better ? personal experiences with them ???? thanks

Kingston is better because they give a lifetime warranty on all RDRAM and are more widly known and used

I agree with kingston: i worked in their testing facilities over the summer last year when RAMBUS production was just starting, and only 1 in about 1500 modules were defective, and their testing is very extensive, so you have, rest assured, a very reliable module.

thanks guys , but anyone know how good are these for overclocking ??? and what kindof rdram chips they use ??? their own chips ? or third party ? anyone used those for overclocking ? and yeah how about apacer ? heard about them before ? they offer lifetime warranty too

Back