• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial is selling ddr2700 now.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!:mad:
I placed an order for 2 stick of Corsair pc3000 256mb lastnite!!!
and now they have it?!

Kato said:
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!:mad:
I placed an order for 2 stick of Corsair pc3000 256mb lastnite!!!
and now they have it?!

Great.

Either way don't worry about it, Corsair won't let you down.

Here's a FatWallet.com for Crucial at 20% OFF !!! Linky here (20% works too :D ) OH ... DON'T FORGET , another 4% off Crucial memory thru ebates.com !!! ;) :D

Last edited:
xspdr said:
Does anyone here have seen any bench of crucial 2700 already ?

Probably not they should be all the same. It's basically a rating that it will hit 2700.

Wow that's like a total of 24% discount.

Yodums

well, my Crucial 2100 does 160cas2-2-2 with both sticks in, and either one alone does 170+@2-2-2, so the new crucial with 6ns chips will hopefully hit 190-200 cas2.
if it does, its time for me to upgrade, maybe
-Malakai

how do i combine both the zdnet and ebates discount. i tried the links and they did not combine. only gave me a 20% discount. or does ebates give me the money back after the purchase?

jstutman said:
how do i combine both the zdnet and ebates discount. i tried the links and they did not combine. only gave me a 20% discount. or does ebates give me the money back after the purchase?
Ebates.com will mail you a check (quarterly). I've used Ebates for awhile now , and they make good on what they say (advertise) . :D ;)

Crucial PC2700
Abit KR7A (12/27 BIOS)
Athlon 1.2GHz Thunderbird @ 1465MHz

CPU FSB: 195
Ratio: 4:2:1
Multiplier Factor: 7.5

Core Voltage: 1.85v
I/O Voltage: 3.30v
DDR Voltage: 2.85v

CPU Fast Command Decode: Fast

DRAM Clock: 133 MHz
DRAM Timing: Manual
DRAM CAS Latency: 2.5
Bank Interleave: 4 way
Precharge to Active(Trp): 2T
Active to Precharge(Tras): 5T
Active to CMD(Trcd): 2T

DDR DQS Input Delay: Auto
DDR DQS Output Delay: Auto

Command Drive Strength: Lo
DRAM Queue Depth: 4 level
DRAM Command Rate: 1T Command
DCLK Feedback Delay: Auto

hallen, off topic please post or send me via email a pic of your computer room. or farm if you call it that :) i have to see that many computers. and how you organized them.

jstutman said:
and how you organized them.

Here are four. It's pretty much the same for the rest.

attachment.php

hallen said:
Crucial PC2700
Abit KR7A (12/27 BIOS)
Athlon 1.2GHz Thunderbird @ 1465MHz

CPU FSB: 195
Ratio: 4:2:1
Multiplier Factor: 7.5

Core Voltage: 1.85v
I/O Voltage: 3.30v
DDR Voltage: 2.85v

CPU Fast Command Decode: Fast

DRAM Clock: 133 MHz
DRAM Timing: Manual
DRAM CAS Latency: 2.5
Bank Interleave: 4 way
Precharge to Active(Trp): 2T
Active to Precharge(Tras): 5T
Active to CMD(Trcd): 2T

DDR DQS Input Delay: Auto
DDR DQS Output Delay: Auto

Command Drive Strength: Lo
DRAM Queue Depth: 4 level
DRAM Command Rate: 1T Command
DCLK Feedback Delay: Auto

Holy hallen! Slow down :) That's nice, if you add a case fan and some heatsink to it, do you think it will hit it CAS2? I'm guessing CAS2 will give you over 3000.

So, I guess the question is........Crucial PC2700 or Samsung PC2700?? Thoughts??

Lvcoyote

Crucial has very good support if you get a bum stick you will have no problem getting a replacement.

Samsung you will need to buy from a retailer and there seems to be different versions of it.
One has 4 chips on each side and the other 8 chips on one side.
Weather one is better than the other I am not sure.
If you buy this make sure the retailer has a good customer service reputation in case you need to exchange or return it.

I have the version with 4 chips on each side and I can run two sticks at 200mhz with only 2.7v but I am not using a KR7A.

I personally think running higher than 180 without a 1/5 divider for a extended period of time is not good for your hardware.

Either one will do 180 at fast timings.

Last edited:
I'd go with the Crucial. im actually thinking of buying some now if you guys could figure out how to comebind those discounts. 20% is great, but im poor now, and id liek to get 512mb of it :)
Let me know if anyone can figure it out.
thanks

Back